DA211 Pre-Amplifier Detectors
The DA211 range of data logger compatible detectors comprise of a photodiode detector with filter glasses, diffuser and a transimpedance amplifier for a voltage output. The detector is sealed in a waterproof enclosure and operates from a single rail power supply.
The detectors feature key designs including:
- Self-cleaning input diffusers
- Stay dry diffuser with wide drainage slots
- Cosine response
- Infinity error correction ring
- Aluminum body with resistant anodising
- High stability silicon photodiodes
- Internal resistor adjustable for annual calibration
- Internal resistor adjustable for zero offset bias.